May 30, 2014

Breakfast

I like still lifes, they are so quiet .... I did look at my breakfast and I thought, why not? I took a picture of it and ate it (cannot let the tea get cold :)). This is how my day begins, the actual day. No artificial falsehood somewhere in a cafe with french croissants, exotic fruits and latte macchiato. At home, alone. We will meet at this table at dinner time so I left space between us flow as well as the time passes us by.

Have a nice real day. :)
* * *
Mám ráda zátiší, jsou tak klidná... . Koukám na svoji snídani a říkám si, proč ne? Vyfotila jsem si to a snědla (přece si ten čajík nenechám vychladnout :)). Takhle začíná můj den, skutečný den. Žádná umělá faleš kdesi v kavárně s francouzským croisantem, exotickým ovocem a spešl kávou. Doma, sama. Sejdeme se u stolu jen u večeře a proto jsem nechala prostor mezi námi plynout stejně jako čas, který nás míjí.

Přeji vám hezký skutečný den. :)


Acrylics on paper - Akryly na papíře

No comments:

Post a Comment